Around the Community provides space to promote community support for residents participating in activities within Deerlake and the broader Brevard community.
- Only Deerlake residents and/or property owners may submit announcements.
- Those submitting announcements must be actively involved in the events. Activities should be community-oriented and not commercial.
- Announcements should be brief (about 20-30 words) and must contain the name and phone number of the DVCA sponsor, the name of the activity, and the date.
- Announcements may run for a maximum of four weeks and will be dated with date of entry.
- All announcements should be emailed to the web guy, email@example.com.
- Those without access to a computer may submit an announcement in writing to Jack Christfield, 62 Cambridge Dr., Brevard, NC 28712.
- Due to space limitations, residents may be restricted in the number of announcements submitted each month.
- The web guy has the right to refuse to publish any announcement not following the guidelines.